Monday, December 23, 2013

Your dreams are calling...ANSWER THEM!!!

"This is from the Lord; we can say nothing to you one way or the other." (Gen 24:50)

Think back and find a moment in your life when the Lord spoke to your heart, a thought or vision that never seems to go away, something that ignites a spark deep within you. A lot of us tend to play this particular thought or vision as something made up in our head, but isn't it odd how the same thing will continually come into your heart and mind throughout the years? 

Maybe we need to approach this little sparks a bit differently. Maybe it is time that we begin to focus on these little sparks within us more often. Don't you think that these little dreams and visions are a whole lot better than focusing most of your time on your flaws, hurts, the past, the 'what-ifs', the darkness, or whatever plagues you? I do!! My goodness, God has the most amazing life planned for us!! Start focusing on your dreams, hopes, and desires.  Start praying about them more and more, asking God if it is His will. No more wasted time in fear and anxiety, life is way too short! Today, is your day; your God-Given day ~~ LIVE IT.

I don't know about you, but I am going to take my own advice and start seeing it, believing it, receiving, and living it - God is calling me.  He's calling you too. Join me! Begin to focus on your hidden dream, let God lead you.  I believe - no, I KNOW - that if you turn your focus to your inner-spark, (Jesus), the most amazing things are going to begin to happen to you right away. 

Your dreams are calling...ANSWER THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment