Thursday, December 5, 2013

God is knocking! It is time to open the door!!

"...Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in..."
The Story,  pg. 462

Guilt, fear, hurt, anger, suffering, and the like, all mean one thing: God is knocking on the door to our hears.  We know why He is knocking, yet we pretend we don't hear.  After 30+ years trying to deal with food, body, and control issues, I do believe I'm finally getting a clue. 

Why is that when we do feel dark emotions, we don't take the time to listen to what God wants us to do? It is because we think His way will cause us to let go of the control we think we have over ourselves, our lives. Well, one thing I have realized, I haven't ever been in control - not even a little bit. All I did to myself was ride on my out of control emotional roller coaster.  God definitely has a better, brighter way; healthy way; stable way; a life worth living way! My gosh I can be a slow learner sometimes (LOL).

Join me!!!! Those negative emotions are gentle knocks from God. He has all the answers, the directions, that we need to get those negative feelings to get the heck outta our lives...FOREVER!!  BUT, we have to do what He is telling us to do. God's way is a new way. Yes, we will be scared at times, but it is nothing compared to the fearful emotions we've tormented ourselves already. Trust Him. I know, without a doubt, our lives will only get better and more fulfilling that we could ever of dreamed, hoped, or imagined.

Yes, it is a new day! The real you is ready to shine, so...SHINE :-).  You are full of beauty and life; show it off!! Live, Live, Live and never ever look back. The time is NOW, and it is only the beginning of something glorious!  ---------------  Thank you Jesus !!!!!!!!!!

Love to all! God bless!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment