Wednesday, December 11, 2013

God knows, God heals, God restores!!

"I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore [them]..."
Isaiah 57:18-19 NIV

Oh the days of obsessing over a calorie consumed, a calorie burned...why? What will it prove, what will it do for us?  Maybe a bit of a personal victory, but I'm learning more and more that it is only until we take another bite of food. So, it really doesn't last as long as we like huh?!?!

There are still days when I find myself in obsessions mode.  I use to fight with my own way of thinking, but I am finding myself stronger and stronger with the Word of God.  His Word is healing me so powerfully.  There are still days of setbacks, but they are not anything like they used to be. My obsessed mind would take over my life, and no one would have fun around me, especially my own self.  

Well, I am new in Christ everyday, and today I decide to kick my own way of thinking to the curb.  It really does nothing for me but gives me anxiety and wastes my time.  Does your way of thinking and obsessing ever really help you?  

Join me today in giving our minds to Christ and letting HIM heal us, restore us, and guide us.  What is the hurt of giving it a try? I've learned to listen to God rather than listening to myself; I find He makes it all come out victoriously, I don't.  Let God prove His love and mercy and grace to you (and I) today. All we have to do is give our thoughts and obsessions to Him and let Him change them.  I'm up for that!! Personally, I can get really annoyed with my own way of thinking anyway ~ it never seems to help anyway.

Everyday is a new day. Everyday is a chance to be the man or woman that God wants us to be.  Lift your chin, stick your shoulders back, and KNOW that today you are one step closer to victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

YOU ARE VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST!  HE LOVES YOU AND HE WILL HEAL YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment