Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"...Yet this is no cause for shame..."

This is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom [I] believe [in]..."
The Story, pg 457

I followed my own advice last night as I crawled into bed.  After I prayed my nightly prayers, I asked God to help me find the light in the midst of having, 'one of those days'; I asked Him to give me some encouragement about myself that I could smile about.  Well, unfortunately I felt nothing coming into my heart or mind :-(.  BUT, (yay for 'buts' :-), this morning I woke up with a new light within me.  I had a weight lifted off of my shoulders and I felt a new sense of self-confidence; God-confidence within me.  He did answer me :-), just not in the way I thought.  He answered me by lifting the darkness out of me as I slept last night and waking me with a new, refreshed attitude.

If, and/or when, you are having, 'one of those days', pray! Pray whole-hardheartedly and see how God will answer you.  He will.  Although you may not feel His answer, encouragement, or nudge right away, He will still come through.  God loves us.  He died for us.  He will lift us out of our darkness if we count on Him; call on Him; believe in Him; and receive HIM! 

 Yes, we will have more yuck-eeeee, (lol, one of my more mature words),days to come, but as they do and as we learn to pray to the Lord for His help and guidance, the yuck-eeee days won't seem so terribly bad.  He loves us so much and all He wants is for us to go to Him. Oh bless God...He is amazing.

Remember, you are YOU. God loves you! Call on Him in all your ways and watch how our steps forward get bigger and bolder and faster.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment