Thursday, December 19, 2013

Do you see you like God sees you?

“You are the God who sees me,…I have now seen the One who sees me!”. (Gen 16:13)

Do you see yourself the way that God sees you?  When I read this verse today I asked, “Jesus, how do you see me?". Like the Good Book says, He told me he sees the true me, a beautiful me, the part that is hidden away because of e of hurt, pain, fear  low self-esteem, anger, etc., etc. God sees me as His beautiful child; God sees YOU as his beautiful child.  

So, now I think a more important question to ask is, “How do I see myself? Do I see myself the way God does?”.  How do you see yourself? If our answers are not lining up with God’s Word, then our answers are wrong – plain and simple!!! God’s Word is 100% true, and when Jesus was crucified on the cross, He took our ugliness, fear, hurt, anger, pain, etc., with Him.
 It is so important for us to start seeing ourselves as God sees us.  Stop believing the darkness, start believing the LIGHT. Start fully living – it is time to fight the good fight. 

Now, put on your shield of faith, your helmet of salvation, your belt of truth, and start moving forward without ever looking back!

You are amazing! You are beautiful! You are healed! You are free from darkness!  
Yes, YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE ONE AND ONLY LIVING GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment