Sunday, December 29, 2013

God always answers!

"God answered me on the day of my distress and was with me wherever I went" (Gen 35:3)

Good, amazing morning to you. How great to awake with a new day filled with God's amazing grace for each and every one of us. Will you join me in taking time out throughout the day, focus on all the things you are thankful for, and thank God for each and every one of them?I truly believe that if we do this every single day we will start realizing how blessed we are.  We will start living a bit differently, our spirits will start to shine and a renewed life of Light will begin to flow through us.Yes, I know some of us are so deep in hurt, struggle, pain, addiction, control, etc., etc., but I believe that if we learn to acknowledge every blessing in our lives God has already given us already, then He will add more and more until our cup of life overflows.  

Sometimes when we spend so much time focusing on the pain we lose sight of all the blessings that our surrounding us.  Eventually, God is pushed so far away that we think He isn't there. No, just the opposite, God is always there! God is ALWAYS HERE for each and every one of us!  Take time to thank Him for what is going on in your life now, what He has blessed you with in the past, and what He is going to bless you with in the future. I know that some of you may have to think for quite a while, but  soon you won't be able to deny that He has never ever left you The more you commit to practicing this in your life, then I believe:
 a new breath will flow into you, a new sense of assurance will lift you up, and you will have no doubt that God IS guiding you, answering you, healing you, and saving you, just like He always has.
This is a new day - LIVE IT! It is yours for the taking!
Love and prayers to all.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment