Monday, December 9, 2013

Give Jesus the keys to your life: Buckle up and hold on!!

"He/[she] asked you for life and you gave it to him/[her]."
"...you will burn them (our fears) up in a blazing furnace"
Psalm 21:4, 9

In Psalms we read about David and how he made it though some major difficulties, triumphantly.  Like you and I David came through some serious hurts, fears, anger, shame, etc., because of his relationship with the Lord. 

God doesn't force us to hit rock bottom before we turn our hearts and lives to Him. No, He patiently waits until we are ready to let go of trying to control our circumstances and hand Him the keys to our lives. I always thought my circumstances, fears, hurts, etc., etc., were too much for God, and I just didn't want to be too much burden for Him...LOL! How funny we think sometimes.  I was always trying to use the wrong keys, and I shattered my own engine. 
It wasn't until I hit the bottom to realize that I am my own burden and God patiently, lovingly stayed on the side lines until I handed him over my keys.  Now, everyday, I stand a bit taller (in Christ) and my life is turning around in amazing ways, and I do mean amazing. Yes, I still have a few keys that I try to use and they aren't working, but I'm quickly realizing when to give them to the Lord and let Him open the door(s) with the right keys.
Today, join me in handing God another key to our lives. Let's see what happens together.  He will work in us in ways we may not know or understand, but one day (yes, one day) we will see His glory shine through in ways we never thought possible. 
So, it is time to get in, shut up and hold on---HERE WE GO! WE CAN DO THIS WITH GOD! THANK YOU  JESUS!!

BLESSING TO ALL. XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

No comments:

Post a Comment