Sunday, July 9, 2017

He will be your voice.

“But the Lord said to me, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you and whatever I command you, you shall speak.
Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord.” Jeramiah 1:7-8

I know what it is like to be intimidated, to feel weak, to be afraid, to want to run and hide; yes, I know how these feelings can tear you down, inside and out.  However, like God spoke to Jeramiah, He’s speaking to you, saying, “You are not un-qualified, you are not too weak, you are not too short, too fat, too ugly… No, you are My child!  Therefore, you are qualified, you are strong, you are beautiful, you are amazing, and you are blessed; do not let their faces, actions, attitudes frighten you in any sort of fashion.  NO, my child, you keep moving forward, you keep following Me, and you will be rewarded more than those cynics could ever expect to be.”.

Friends, God gives us gifts we don’t even know about yet.  So, if you feel that you are moving in the direction that God wants you to go, then keep moving and keep doing; He will put the words in your mouth when you need them, and He will put the actions in your heart when the time comes to use them.

God won’t let you down – He won’t let you fail!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment