Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What enslaves you?

“Don’t you realize that you become the slave of whatever you choose to obey?  You can be a slave to sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God, which leads to righteous living.” Romans 6:16 NLT

What are you worshiping right now?  What can you not stop focusing on that can overtake your mind at times?  What do you feel like you have no control over, such as temper, frustration, regret, food, man, money, exercise, etc.?  Or, what/who is making the decisions for you?  If any of these answers are anything, or any one,  but God, then it is time to get re-grounded and re-focused; it is time to dig in deeper with Christ and wash away the darkness that is suffocating your life.

I know I have one or two things that I need to let go of or they can eventually lead to destruction – mental and physical – so I am ready,  I am ready to breath again.  How about you?  Well, if you are ready, then join me, and let’s kick this darkness to the ground, stomp it back to HE**, and move forward with our beautiful lives set before us by God himself.  

IT IS TIME TO LET GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment