Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Like a precious metal

“And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined and will test them as gold is tested.  They will call on My name, and I will hear and answer them.  I will say, It is my people; and they will say, the Lord is my God.” Zechariah 13:9

There are so many of us going through fires and trials that seem to get hotter and hotter with no end in sight; we find ourselves wanting to turn back and run away.  However, we must keep moving forward in complete faith, knowing that God is refining us like silver, and testing us like gold – what an honor!! Honor, you ask? Yes, because silver and gold are precious metals, which means, we are precious in His sight, and He doesn’t want us to settle for anything but the best, as well as, to become one of His most prized servants of all time.  So, take the heat with all boldness and fearlessness; and while you are at it, be joyful knowing that God has you in the palm of His hand, and your victory of victories is soon to come!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment