Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You are God's strong warrior

“… let the weak say, I am strong [a warrior]!” Joel 3/14 AMP

There may be times and situations in your life when you feel weak; there may be certain aspects of your personality that you feel are weaknesses; however, those are our feelings, not God’s feelings.  Therefore, it is during the times when we feel the weakest that we should declare, “I am strong! I have the strength of the Lord within me!!”.

My friend, you may feel weak, but your never weak with God as your Savior.  So, no matter how you feel on the inside, repeat over and over, “I am strong with God! I am strong with God! I am strong with God! I am strong with God!”!  Repeat it until it sinks deep within your soul and spirit.  I believe that if you say it enough, over and over, there will come a point at which you stop analyzing your weakness, because you will know that you know, that you know, you are God’s strong warrior, and there is no defeat, or weakness found with Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment