Thursday, April 23, 2015

More than a conqueror

“Yet I will rejoice in the Lord… my strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror…] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! Habakkuk 3:19 AMP

When we declare God has our Lord and Savior, nothing in this world is able to hold us back! Nothing! I’m sure if you are reading this it is because you’ve declared Him as your savior, right?  Well then, why are you standing back in fear, timidity, or because of naysayers? Get up! Move it! You can do it with God!  Take your God-given dreams, hopes, and prayers, and you move toward them.  I don’t care what this world tries to do to hold you back, don’t let it; God is more than this world, and He is all the knowledge, power, and strength you need.  Remember, my friend, you are more than a conqueror, and now is the perfect time to start declaring, believing, and living like it!!

Praise God ~ Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment