Sunday, March 16, 2014

Take away the sin from in front of you.



“…There are accursed things in the midst of you. You cannot stand before your enemies until you take away from among you the things [devoted to destruction]” (Joshua 13:13)

Still not seeing a breakthrough in a certain area of your life;  financial; mental; physical; relational; lust; greed; food/body obsessions; and/or similar things thereof? Then, ask yourself this, “What am I revolving my life around right now? What everyday thing(s) do I feel like I cannot miss; or what thing(s) do I find myself thinking/obsessing/doing more than spending time with Jesus?” 

Sometimes all it takes is for us to mentally wake up to it in order to be free from it, but a lot of times it is something that we completely need to fast from and pray about until we feel the working  and breakthrough of Christ Jesus. 

So be honest with yourself, make any necessary changes, let God come in and rescue you, then – my awesome friend – other areas of your life will burst wide open with victory! Hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment