Monday, June 26, 2017

The glass half full.

"But as for me, I will look to the Lord and confident in Him I will keep watch; I will wait with hope and expectancy for the God of my salvation, my God will hear me.  
Rejoice not against me, O my enemy! When I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in the darkness, the Lord shall be a light to me." Micah 7:7-8 AMP

Micah has the right kind of attitude; one that we should all partake in! There are too many people out there living in constant gloom, doom; waiting for something bad to happen, and never seeing the good in any given situation.  We, as children of God need to be different!  When we have God, we have light, we have hope, we have something to look forward to everyday.  Yes, we should find something good in every bad situation.  

Satan and our own sins bring bad situations, but God is good, and there can be no bad situation in Him.  So, whatever you've gotten yourself into, whatever someone has told you is bad, whatever confusion, frustration, negativity, or darkness comes at you - find the good!  It is there, because God is there.  God is everywhere, and He is only good!  Don't give up until you find it; and when you find it - rejoice and hold on to it!

God didn't put you here to live with a glass half empty attitude.  He put you here to live in joy, in peace, in victory, in love, in prosperity!  Right now, take a frustration in your life and find the good.  Don't leave the spot you are in until you do.  It's there!  Look for it; pray for God to show you - He will!  From there, take that piece of good and run forward!  Hold on to it, (no matter how small it is), and don't let it go!  I'll put my life on the fact that if you do grab hold of the good, it will multiply and overpower the negative.  Try it!  Everyday - try it.  No, actually, don't try it - DO IT!  Your life will begin to turn to light, your tears will begin to dry up, and your wounds will begin to heal.  

You are a child of God.  You are called to be the kind of person with a glass half full attitude.  So, take that call!  Be different from the norm, and see if the environment, mentallity, and world you live in doesn't change for the better!  Blessings will begin to rain down, hope will fill you, and life will be something you want to embrace to the fullest, because you know, that you know, that you know, God has gazzillion of miracles just for you!  All you have to do is look with your heart for them.

Praise God! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment