Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Even at our worst...

"And so I'm not going to act on my anger...
And why?  Because I am God and not human.
I'm The Holy One and I'm here - in your very midst." 
Hosea 11:1-9 MSG

Yes, we've all fallen short and have had some rough times because of our sins and transgressions.  And, yes, God is not pleased with us in those times.  However, God loves us unconditionally, and if we turn to him, (even at our worst), confess our sins, and genuinely seek forgiveness and change, then will stay true to His Word:  He will forgive us, love us into wholeness, and turn our sins into stepping stones of greatness!  Therefore, don't be ashamed to turn to God no matter what you've done.  He is faithful, He will forgive you; you will be changed into His glory and you are loved beyond belief.
Image result for God still loves you even at your worst


No comments:

Post a Comment