Sunday, April 16, 2017

Change

"But Amos stood up to Amaziah: "I never set up to be a preacher, never had plans to be a preacher.  I raised cattle and pruned trees.  Then God took me out of the farm and said, 'Go preach to my people Israel.'
Amos 14:15 MSG

God can make changes in our lives in a split second! He can put us on paths and give us positions of greatness that we've never expected.  
Answer God's call - you've been blessed, chosen, and anointed; you are chosen to be His light and to show that He can make you shine in the face of impossibility.  

Yes, my friend, your life is going to go from good to great - you are a world changer thanks be to Christ Jesus.

You've been sought!
You've been blessed!
You are anointed!
Answer HIS call!

To God be all the glory on this new venture for you!!

http://www.unlockingthegrowth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/The-Called.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment