Friday, March 3, 2017

God knows exactly what is going on


“This is God’s word… “I know what I am doing.  I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you… plans to give you the future you hope for.  When you call on me… I’ll listen.  When you come looking for me, you’ll find me…” Jeremiah 29:10 MSG

 

You may not know what is going on in your messes (turmoil’s) right now, but, believe me, God does!!  So, call on God, he has a great plan for you; keep hoping, praying, believing, and honoring Him, and, before long, He will prove that your messes and mess-ups are just unfolded blessings that needed some ironing out to give you a future filled with blessing and favor.

 

Image result for god has a good plan for you

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=VgPQFegq&id=B83BBDD908B39E5C956055544DCFE3F15711A10D&q=god+has+a+good+plan+for+you&simid=608012429547277999&selectedIndex=5&ajaxhist=0

No comments:

Post a Comment