Friday, September 4, 2015

This is your life!

"... neither do I esteem my life dear to myself, if only I may finish my course with joy and the ministry which I have obtained from [which was entrusted to me by] the Lord Jesus..." Acts 20:24 AMP

This is your life!  You aren't to live your parents lives, your friends lives, your co-workers lives, nor the environment you've been raised in lives - you are to live the life God has given you; you are to live the life God has put in your heart, entrusted to you.  So, stop trying to please everyone but God, and begin to live your God-given destiny.  Not only will you go through life with more joy, peace, ease, and love, you will go through life with a fulfillment that goes beyond anything the people in this world could ever give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment