Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Take heart

22 But [even] now I beg you to be in good spirits and take heart, for there will be no loss of life among you but only of the ship.
23 For this [very] night there stood by my side an angel of the God to Whom I belong and Whom I serve and worship,
24 And he said, Do not be frightened, Paul…
Acts 27:22-24

Like Paul, you too can be of good spirits when the storms of life come at you, because you have the Spirit surrounding you, and He will not fail you.  Yes, the storm may look like it is going to overcome you, but, remember, you have the Overcomer with you, and He will make sure that whatever the storm may bring, you will be able to conquer and defeat it.

So, take heart, for God is with you, and He is saying, “Do not be frightened, my friend.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment