Sunday, September 6, 2015

Clear, unshaken, and blameless conscience.

"Therefore I always exercise and discipline myself [mortifying my body, deadening my carnal affections, bodily appetites, and worldly desires, endeavoring in all respects] to have a clear (unshaken, blameless) conscience, void of offense toward God and toward men."  Acts 24:16 AMP

Boy, I sure wish more of us would spend time on this type of exercise and discipline -  what an amazing place the world would be to live in if we did!  Plus, a lot healthier, happier, and loving, too!

Let me ask you, Is your conscience clear and void of offense against God and man?  If not, why don't you take time to make it right; start a new trend and be an example?  Although we may not be able to change the world, I believe that if each of us make type of exercise and discipline a priority, we will be able to greatly change our personal attitudes, health, well-being, and joy, and those attributes will eventually spread to those around you, helping to change this world - one person at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment