Friday, May 30, 2014

Live in Love: Love is God

“…God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God… in him.” 1 John 4:16

If you have ever had a love so strong for someone, that you would give your life for them; if you’ve ever had an emotion so deeply touching because of somebody, that it brings tears to your eyes, then you have lived in Love: Hence, you have lived in God!
So, those of you that don’t know, aren’t sure, if they believe in God, or if you waiver back and forth as to whether He is real, then this gives 100% proof that there is no other - God IS, WAS and ALWAYS WILL BE!

Become a living example of Love (God) to all of those around you, not just the ones you choose but to every single person you come across on any given day, because they truly need/want it – we all do.

My gosh, I become more and more amazed everyday as to how special we truly are because of God’s love for us!  I hope you are amazed as I am, and I hope with all my heart that you believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment