Sunday, May 4, 2014

God lives FOR us!



“The Lord is my Rock…my Fortress…my Deliverer…my God…my Shield…the Horn of my salvation, my Stronghold and my Refuge, my Lamp…a Tower…¹
[YES] The Lord lives [in, through and for me] ²

WOW! WOW! WOW!   
If you haven’t read II Samuel, Chapter 22, then it is a must read chapter. Read it with your eyes, your heart, your ears, and read it word for word!!

We have got to get that God is: our Rock to ground us when want to run; our Fortress when we are lost; our Deliverer when we are out-numbered; our Shield from the Devil’s worldly attacks; the Horn that shouts through us when we are frozen for words; our Stronghold when we are surrounded by the enemy; our Refuge, in who we can rest in peace; our Salvation when we are lost; our Lamp when we are blind; and our Tower that rises above so we always know which direction to take!!  Praise God – Hallelujah!!

YES! GOD IS ALL WE NEED TO LIVE BECAUSE HE LIVES FOR US!

¹/² - II Samuel 22:2,3, 29, 31, 33, 47, 51

No comments:

Post a Comment