Thursday, May 3, 2018

WOW! Prosperity – it’s simple!

“Keep the Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it.  Then you will be prosperous!”
Joshua 1:8

Now I know why I’ve been in times of lack and emptiness; I followed my own rules and thoughts, as well as doing what the world told me to do, rather than God.  

WOW! This verse really hit me this time.  Prosperity is available to us all, all we have to do is follow God’s rules and commands; meditate and practice his word day and night.  The only thing hard for most of us, is we let our dignity and ego get in our way.  Well, I’m finished.  It’s God or nothing from here on out. 

How about you?  Will you join me in the big step of getting out of ourselves and getting into God?  I hope so, because I know life as we know it now (good or bad) is only on its way to getting absolutely miraculous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment