Thursday, September 21, 2017

Do you want to become well?

“When Jesus noticed him lying there [helpless], knowing that he had already been a long time in that condition, He said to him, Do you want to become well?...”
John 4:6 AMP

This verse gets me every time!  I love it because I believe it’s the Lord asking me, “Do you want to have a better life; do you want to live a victorious life?”.  It makes me realize the things I’ve been complaining about, the excuses that I’ve used, the anger that I’ve not let go, and the forgiveness that I have yet to give to someone I may be upset with.  It makes me get off of my pity-pot!

Now, let me ask you, “Do you want to have a better life; do you want to live a victorious life?”.  If your answer is, Yes, then join me and GET UP!!  Our lives our too short to be focusing on the darkness in our lives; to be focusing on what or whom we think we need to blame for our problems.  Let's get off of our pity-pots, move on from the darkness, and take a hold of this blessed life that Jesus so brutally died to give us!  

Yes! Today, we begin afresh and anew, and we begin to live like we’ve never lived before – and all of this in the glorious name of Jesus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment