Monday, May 15, 2017

Get away with Jesus and you'll recover your life

Jesus resumed talking to the people... "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion?  Come to me.  Get away with me and you'll recover your life.  I'll show you how to take a real test.  Walk with me and work with me - watch how I do it.  Learn the unforced rhythms of grace.  I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.  Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." Matthew 11:27-30 MSG

Enough is enough!  It is time to learn to live like Jesus and stop fretting over the world.  Life is too short and too precious to waste.  So, undress your current life, throw it in the trash, and put on the spirit of Jesus.  Not only will you shine with beauty, grace, confidence, love and joy, but you will be a living example of real living, real life, real love, real joy; you will be the living example of Jesus Christ himself.


http://demo1.flc-boston.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/glory.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment