Monday, March 23, 2015

There is no other god who can save! Only God!!

“… the fire had no power upon their bodies, nor was the hair of their head singed; neither their garments scorched or changed in color or condition, nor had even the smell of smoke clung to them…
there is no other God who can deliver in this way!” Daniel 3: 7, 29

When we go through the fires, (trials), with God as our Lord and Savior, we come out alive, unharmed, stronger, and more blessed.  So, what happens if we go through trials without God?  Ummm, let's see… my guess is lifelessness, pain-filled, fear-filled, weak, dark, and full of tears to name a few.  So, with that being said, I know that I’m never letting my faith leave God, because without any doubt in my mind whatsoever, I know He will bring me through better off than before, and stronger than I ever imagined I could be.

Friend, He’ll do the same for you if you keep undying faith in Him!  So, make sure He has ALL of you – your heart, mind, body – and then you will too know that you can go through any fiery trial without a hint of smoke being smelled on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment