Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Troubles are open doors of opportunities

“There I will give her vineyards and make the Valley of Achor [troubling] to be for her a door of hope and expectations.” Hosea 2:15 AMP

Although we cannot avoid the dark, troubling, times in our lives, we can decide to take a different approach as to how we face, think, and react to, them.  The Lord opened my eyes to a new way of thinking after I read this verse, and I truly believe that times of trouble are our opportunities to believe in new beginnings, new open doors, new opportunities, new hopes, new expectations, and new directions. Yes, troubling times can be looked at as new and exciting times, my friend.  So, join me in deciding to take a whole new approach to trouble – join me in approaching trouble with strength, boldness, and faith.  I believe and feel, with all of my heart, that this approach will profoundly change the quality of our life; that we won’t fear trouble anymore, and we will be able to honestly say that we are truly joyful in hope and in affliction¹

¹Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment