Friday, February 20, 2015

Restoration is here

“But I will restore the fortunes of Elam in days to come.  I, the Lord, have spoken!” Jeremiah 49:39

The consequences of sin can be absolutely devastating to one’s life, and if you’ve been one to live through, or are facing, those consequences, then I’m sure you can attest to it.  I, myself, have to suffered consequences of my sins, and I will be the first to corroborate the devastation and hurt they have caused, not only to myself, but to my close friends and loved ones as well.   Yet, the moment I gave my life over to God, restoration began, and still progresses today. My life is amazing, and is more meaningful to me every moment that I’m alive.  So, with that being said, this is for those that are still on the fence-line of giving God complete control.  If you haven’t yet, please do! Life will not change for the better until you do.  Give God all of your sins, hurts, pains, secrets, dreams, prayers, love … YOU!  I promise, once you do, then restoration is at hand, a new beginning is dawning, and those consequences caused by your sins will somehow become blessings that will knock you to your knees.

God loves you so much, however, he hates sin; so, come clean to Him now, and let His life changing power and restoration take effect in your life.  I guarantee, you will never be the same again – and that is a good thing!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment