Thursday, February 5, 2015

Choosing life vs. Choosing death

“… Thus says the Lord, Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.” Jeremiah 21:8

The way to a slow, agonizing death is by continuing in knowing sin, such as: immorality, lying, stealing, cheating – hence, evil in all forms.

But…

The way to a fulfilling and blessed life is by repentance and salvation, giving up all forms of sin, and handing your life, in its entirety, over to God.

Personally, I highly recommend the road to life, because, for me, it’s the only reason I am alive today, and my life gets blessed and more amazing every step of the way.  I pray you’ve chosen the same thing – if not, please consider the destination of sin… is that truly the way you want your life to end???

No comments:

Post a Comment