Saturday, April 19, 2014

God always answers!

"So David inquired of the Lord...And the Lord said..." (1Samuel 23:2)
"Then David inquired of the Lord again. And the Lord answered..." (4)

Not sure about you, but I've sure wasted many years of precious time with my mistakes, dead ends, unfulfilled promises, sinful actions and consequences, etc. Yep, all these precious years wasted because I sought the wisdom of man before I sought the wisdom of God Almighty. What about you? How much time have you wasted? 

Fortunately, God's Word never lies!! He will answer us. Therefore, like David, He's the one we need to run to with every single one of our questions in life.

There's no more time to waste. Life is ever so precious and we need to experience the joy that God promises, to the fullest... So, let's do it by darn!

Well, speaking for myself, I'm not wasting any more of this precious life?  How about you?   

Yes, praise God! It is time to get it right the first time!      

No comments:

Post a Comment