Friday, January 4, 2019

Why do we disobey God?

”... “I brought you out of Egypt and led you into the land that I swore to give your forefathers... Yet you have disobeyed me.  Why have you done this?  Now therefore I tell you that I will not drive them out before you; they will be thorns in your sides and their gods will be a snare to you.”
Judges 2:1-3

Why is it that when we get prayers answered we begin to take advantage of the Lord our God?  Why is it that once we get our prayers answered we put God aside and decide we want more?  Friends it is time to be content with one answered prayer at a time.  For until we do we will never be satisfied and we will live in a constant roller coaster - up and down, up and down.  So let’s enjoy each and every prayer that comes to pass and take advantage of not one of them.  As we learn to do this, I believe more and more of our prayer requests will come to pass and our lives will be one steady stream of peace, love, joy, life, and sunshine; full of all of God’s good glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment