Wednesday, October 4, 2017

If they confess their sins...

"On the other hand, if they confess their sins... their treacherous betrayal, the defiance that set off my defiance that sent them off into enemy lands; if by some chance they soften their hard hearts and make amends for their sin, I'll remember my covenant... I'll remember the land... in spite of their behavior... I won't reject or abhor or destroy them completely... For their sake I will remember the covenant with their ancestors whom I, with all the nations watching, brought out of Egypt in order to be their God.  I am God."  Leviticus 26:40-45, The Message

It is never too late to turn your life around, to turn back to God.  So, if you have fallen by the way-side and have made more problems for yourself and for those you love (and/or don't love for that matter), then you can get it all turned around, and the first step is surrendering your life to God.  No, it won't be a walk in the park, and it won't happen overnight, but the moment you let God take over, things will begin to turn around, and somehow, someway, the messes you've made will, one day, be turned into blessings that you forever treasure - God will make sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment