Sunday, February 5, 2017

You are not alone! Don't panic, God is with you.

"...I've picked you.  I haven't dropped you.'
Don't panic. I'm with you.
I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.
...I'm telling you, 'Don't panic.
I'm right here to help you.'
Isaiah 41:8-13 MSG

You have nothing to fear when you step out in faith. You have nothing to fear when you are going through trials of many kinds (+James 1:2-4).  You have nothing to fear when you are God's child.  Just grasp firmly to God and his Word, and remember, God's got you in the palm of his hand (+Is. 49:16) and he will never leave you nor forsake you (+Nehemiah 9:16-19; +Deuteronomy 31:6).
Keep moving forward, don't look back, and live life in boldness, fearlessness, and do whatever it takes to glorify our amazing God.  He's right here with you, every step of the way.

Image result for God is right here with you

Image copied from https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwixkZXz-fjRAhUEilQKHW99BLEQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.incourage.me%2F2014%2F09%2Fwhat-your-heart-needs-for-the-hard-days.html&psig=AFQjCNHLjecNbFNKwmxvHOop1IodkWB1Og&ust=1486383944942357
+holleygerth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment