Monday, February 6, 2017

Believe, my friend, believe.

“… Don’t be afraid, I’ve redeemed you.
I’ve called your name. You’re mine.
When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you.
When you’re in rough waters, you will not drown.
When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead-end-
Because I am God, your personal God…
So don’t be afraid: I’m with you.”
Isaiah 43:1-7 MSG

My friend, God is with you!  He knows your struggles, your hardships, your worries, and your fears, which means, he knows exactly where you are, where you are going, the plans he has to get you through, and the victory awaiting you.  So, take a deep breath, keep moving forward, and know that you are not going through this alone.  God is holding you, guiding you, carrying you, and loving you through.
Believe, my friend, believe.

Image result for believe in God to do see you through


No comments:

Post a Comment