Saturday, January 3, 2015

GOD’S CHOSEN ONES



“…you are My servant – I have chosen you and not cast you off [even though you are exiled]. Fear not, for I am with you… I am your God. I will strengthen you and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice”. Isaiah 41:10

You are not forgotten! You are not alone! God is with you. If you will let Him have the lead in your life, you will find rest, peace, comfort, strength to keep moving forward, and a new found confidence. So, give Him all control and then take a step back - sit down (mentally and physically), relax… breath.

God’s Word promises, (and I agree, believe, and know), that the moment you truly give your life to Him, a comfort and peace will fill you and the future ahead will fall smoothly and victoriously into place for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment