Sunday, September 14, 2014

A happy ending

"Cease from anger and forsake wrath; fret not... depart from evil...
for there is a happy end for the man of peace." 
Psalm 37:8,27,37

Want a happy ending? I'm not sure about you, but I think I've lived with anger long enough! Today, join me in making this solemn vow to the Lord:

"Lord forgive me for my unrighteous, unnecessary anger - the anger I've caused, and the anger I've held on to. 
Lord, today I make this solemn vow to you to let you know that from here on out I promise that I will take every ounce of all that I am to release anger from my inner self, my words, my expressions, my thoughts, and my attitudes.  
You know as well as I that I am human and I will have set backs, but may those be reminders and stepping stones of strength for this solemn vow.  
You are my life, Lord, and I can't have unrighteous anger and expect for my life to be blessed.  So, I give you this unrighteous anger from deep within me to take away, make it into my strength, and fulfill me with all of You. Thank you God. 
In Your sweet son, Jesus, name I pray to You - Amen, and Amen again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment