Sunday, August 31, 2014

Focus on your blessings.

Beautiful image/saying from +Mikepilcher.com. 


"I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me." Psalm 13:6
 

Years ago I heard a saying, "Five positives to one negative", and after reading this verse, I've realized that I tend to pray five complaints, upsets, struggles, etc., to one prayer of thankfulness.  Um-mm, there's something wrong with this don't you think? I think i need a complete prayer make-over; what about you?

Join me in committing to pray, EVERYDAY, five thankful and grateful prayers to our one, 'help me', prayers.  Let's see how it changes our outlooks, our attitudes, and our hearts; let's see how God opens our eyes of love, peace, and joy, and closes our minds to hurt, pain, regret, worry, and the like.  Yes, I truly believe by taking on this challenge our lives our drastically going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment