Thursday, February 20, 2014

So close...don't lose sight!

“And you shall take possession of the land and dwell in it, for to you I have given the land to possess it.” (Numbers 33:53)

God will grant us special, unique, individualized, gifts and talents; special blessings, riches and abundance… each of us are made for a purpose, for His glory.  So, think about (look around your unique world) and notice things that are so called, ‘must-haves’ in your life, or something in which you have the ability to learn so incredibly quick, or maybe a talent that you don’t even know why you have…the list can go on and on – those are from God!  Yes, from God, made just for you .

Now, here is the important part so please take hold. God will grant you such blessings, treasures, talents, abilities, etc., but depending on what you decide to do with them, or how you want to use them, He has the ability to continue to prosper you, or He can take them away ever so quickly.  Some of us, like myself, like the Israelites, decided to take the extra-long route and learn the  hard way.  I look back over the last 25 years or more and I now feeling like a lot of things seem to be repeating themselves???

Well, this morning the Lord spoke so clearly to my heart and said, “You feel your life repeating in certain areas because you began your adulthood on the right track, but you lost sight – you fell into sin – you fell back into the ‘world’. Now, I give these to you again to do use them ‘MY’ way…the choice is yours Jen, so please grab hold this time, stay on track, take your inheritance from me, and move forward into the land of ‘AMAZING’ that I have special for you.”

WOW! He’s giving me a second chance, one I could have had years ago. (This time though, I choose to do it is His way - I will follow however He leads me.)

So please, if you are just beginning your walk with God, stay focused, stay on track, don’t look back, push through the struggles – He has a special land for YOU, yes YOU, and it is yours for the taking!

Be blessed, and know that you are so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment