Saturday, February 22, 2014

God doesn't withhold blessings from us...we are just too scared to grab hold of them!

"Behold, I have set the land beore you; go in and take possession...you shall not be afraid of the face o man...go up and possess it...fear NOT, neither be dismayed." Deut 1:8,16,17,21

Oh but wait! Look what happened when we stopped trusting God and let our own thoughts get in the way:

"...you were peevish and discontented in your tents...so you remained in Kadish; many days [years for some us] you remained."

Why in the world do we this to ourselves? Why do we waste so much time backtracking because we are scared?

Look at your life. Are you stuck? If you are, it is because you are living FEAR! No need to argue, it is true; true for me and true for you. Plus, if we don't open our eyes to God, fear will be the description of our futures. --- YIKES. We have to stop specializing in being the most amazing cowards in life, it is not God's plan.

God's Word stands true.  He has land, (blessings, abundance, favor, and victory), right in front of us.  Let's go for it!!  I know I am. No more time to waste for me - I'm gonna take it because God is holding out to me.

So, join me...let's live in victory; grab on to those blessings He's giving you, and let's start living FREE FROM FEAR FOREVER!!

God Bless you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment