Sunday, December 11, 2016

Broken pieces

"God made my life complete
when I placed all the pieces before him.
When I got my act together,
he gave me a fresh start...
God rewrote the text of my life
when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."
Psalm 18:20-24

Life in pieces?  Life a mess?  Yes?  Then, it is time to give it all - A.L.L - to God, including yourself, and let him put you and your life back together, give you a fresh start, and a give you life filled with his glory - he will, he wants to.  Remember, however, you have to allow him to; you have to give him all, all, all, of you!

Image result for God puts your life back together image

https://www.google.com/search?q=God+puts+your+life+back+together+image&rlz=1C1VASM_enUS677US710&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=638&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKsPSFk-zQAhVkqlQKHZTkADEQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=dITA16HdeQhthM%3A

No comments:

Post a Comment